Cisco Router 2800 Series
Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) combine your data, voice, video, and wireless services onto a single secure device you can count on and offer modularity so you can add new hardware to meet your changing business needs.
Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers support:
- Wireless networking: Help employees be more productive and collaborate better by enabling them to work wirelessly from anywhere in the office.
- Voice: Enjoy advanced communications tools such as call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges.
- Video: Enable more cost-effective surveillance and security systems or support on-demand and live streaming media.
- Security: Reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats.
- Virtual private networks: Give remote staff and teleworkers secure access to company assets over a secure connection.
- Modular architecture: With a wide variety of available LAN and WAN options, you can upgrade your network interfaces to accommodate future technologies. The 2800 Series also offers several types of slots that make it easy to add connectivity and services in the future on an "integrate-as-you-grow" basis.
- Flexibility: Connectivity via DSL, cable modem, T1, or 3G wireless maximizes your options for both primary and backup connections.
NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be
The 4000 Series ISRs provide network, compute, and built-in WAN services at up to 10 times the performance of previous-generation ISRs.