2-6 Days, via DHL, FedEx, EMS, etc.
If you finish the payment today,your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
Product Names: CISCO 1921/K9,
Cisco® 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) build on 25 years of Cisco innovation and product leadership. The new platforms are architected to enable the next phase of branch-office evolution, providing
rich-media collaboration to the branch office while maximizing operational cost savings. The Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) platforms are future-enabled with multicore CPUs, Gigabit Ethernet switching with enhanced Power over Ethernet (PoE), and new energy monitoring and control capabilities that enhance overall system performance. Additionally, a new Cisco IOS® Software Universal image enables you to decouple the deployment of hardware and software, providing a stable technology foundation that can quickly adapt to evolving network requirements. Overall, the Cisco 1900 Series offers exceptional Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings and network agility through the intelligent integration of market-leading security, unified communications, wireless, and application services.
The Cisco 1921 builds on the best-in-class offering of the Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Routers. All Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, and advanced security services. In addition, the platforms support the industry’s widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as Serial, T1/E1, xDSL, Gigabit Ethernet, and Third-Generation (3G) wireless (Figure 1).
Key Business Benefits
Cisco ISR G2 routers provide superior services integration and agility. Designed for scalability, the modular architecture of these platforms enables you to grow and adapt with your business needs. Table 1 lists the business benefits of the Cisco 1900.
Table 1. Key Features and Benefits of the Cisco 1921 Integrated Services Router
● The Cisco 1921 offers increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless, and mobility services, enabling greater efficiencies and cost savings.
Services on demand
● A single Cisco IOS Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image contains all of the Cisco IOS Software technology sets that can be activated with a software license, allowing your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new Cisco IOS Software image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities.
High performance with integrated services
● The Cisco 1900 Series enables deployment in high-speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 15 Mbps.
● Designed to address customer business requirements, the Cisco 1921 with the modular architecture offers a performance range of modular interfaces and services as your network needs grow.
● Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth, a diversity of connection options, and network resiliency.
● The Cisco 1921 architecture provides energy-savings features that include the following:
◦ The Cisco 1900 Series offers intelligent power management and allows you to control power to the modules based on the time of day. Cisco EnergyWise technology will be supported in the future.
◦ Services integration and modularity on a single platform performing multiple functions optimizes raw-materials consumption and energy usage.
◦ Platform flexibility and ongoing development of both hardware and software capabilities lead to a longer product lifecycle, lowering all aspects of the TCO, including materials and energy use.
◦ High-efficiency power supplies are provided with each platform.
◦ DC Power option available (CISCO1921DC/K9).
● The Cisco 1921 maximizes investment protection:
◦ Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original ISRs provides a lower TCO.
◦ A rich set of Cisco IOS Software features is carried forward from the original ISRs and delivered in the Universal image.
◦ This router gives you the flexibility to grow as your business needs evolve.
Architecture and Modularity
The Cisco 1921 is architected to meet the application demands of today’s branch offices with design flexibility for future applications. The modular architecture is designed to support expanding customer requirements, increased bandwidth, and fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af PoE and Cisco Enhanced PoE (ePoE). Table 2 lists the architectural features and benefits of the Cisco 1921.
Table 2. Architectural Features and Benefits
● The Cisco 1921 ISRs are highly modular platforms with multiple module slots to provide connectivity and services for varied branch-office network requirements.
● The ISRs offer an industry-leading breadth of LAN and WAN connectivity options through modules to accommodate field upgrades to future technologies without requiring replacement of the platform.
● The Cisco 1921 is powered by high-performance multicore processors that support growing demands of branch-office networks by supporting high-throughput WAN requirements.
Embedded IP Security/Secure Sockets Layer (IPsec/SSL) VPN hardware acceleration
● Embedded hardware encryption acceleration is enhanced to provide higher scalability, which, combined with an optional Cisco IOS Security license, enables WAN link security and VPN services (both IPsec and SSL acceleration).
● The onboard encryption hardware outperforms the Advanced Integration Modules (AIMs) of previous generations.
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports
● All onboard LAN and WAN ports are 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet routed ports.
Innovative Universal-Serial-Bus (USB)-based console access
● A new, innovative, mini-Type B USB console port supports management connectivity when traditional serial ports are not available.
● The traditional console and auxiliary ports are also available. You can use either the USB-based console or the RJ-45-based console port to configure the router.
Optional external power supply for distribution of PoE
● An optional upgrade to the power supply provides inline power (802.3af-compliant PoE) and Cisco Standard Inline Power to optional integrated switch modules.
Modularity Features and Benefits
The Cisco 1921 provides significantly enhanced modular capabilities (refer to Table 3) that offer you investment protection. Most of the modules available on previous generations of Cisco routers, such as the Cisco 1841 ISR, are supported on the Cisco 1921. Additionally, you can easily interchange modules used on the Cisco 1921 with other Cisco routers to provide maximum investment protection. Taking advantage of common interface cards across a network greatly reduces the complexity of managing inventory requirements, implementing large network rollouts, and maintaining configurations across a variety of branch-office sizes
|Product category:||1000BASE SFP||Max Data Rate:||1000Mbps|
|Form Type:||SFP||Max Cable Distance:||40KM|
|Cable Type:||SMF||DOM Support:||Yes|
|Interface:||LC duplex||Optical Components:||DFB 1310nm|
|TX Power:||-5 ~ 0dBm||Wavelength:||1310nm|
|Receiver Sensitivity:||< -24dBm|
|Commercial Temperature Range:||
|SFF-8472 MSA Compliant, IEEE 802.3ah-2004|
|Port:||Hongkong||Lead Time :||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
* A 5 dB optical attenuator should be inserted between the fiber-optic cable and the receiving port on the SFP at each end of the link for back-to-back connectivity.
** Installing a third party transceiver does not void your network equipment warranty. Network equipment manufacturers all have guidelines stating that warranty support on their products will not be affected.
We are dedicated to providing customers with outstanding, standards-compliant products and services. MCDE has passed much quality system verification, like CE, RoHS, FCC, established an internationally standardized quality assurance system and strictly implemented standardized management and control in the course of design, development, production, installation and service.
Provides Cisco Compatible Gigabit Ethernet SFP Modules Products
|Product Number||Product Description|
|GLC-ZX-SM||1000BASE-ZX extended distance|
|GLC-BX-D||1000BASE-BX10-D downstream bidirectional single fiber; with DOM|
|GLC-2BX-D||2-channel 1000BASE-BX10-D downstream bidirectional single fiber; with DOM|
|GLC-2BX-D-I||2-channel 1000BASE-BX10-D downstream bidirectional single fiber; with DOM|
|GLC-BX-U||1000BASE-BX10-U upstream bidirectional single fiber; with DOM|
|SFP-GE-T||1000BASE-T NEBS 3 ESD|
|GLC-SX-MMD||1000BASE-SX short wavelength; with DOM|
|GLC-LH-SMD||1000BASE-LX/LH long-wavelength; with DOM|
|GLC-EX-SMD||1000BASE-EX long-wavelength; with DOM|
|SFP-GE-Z GLC-ZX-SMD||1000BASE-ZX extended distance; with DOM|
|GLC-SX-MM-RGD||1000BASE-SX short wavelength; rugged|
|GLC-LX-SM-RGD||1000BASE-LX/LH long wavelength; rugged|
|GLC-ZX-SM-RGD||1000BASE-ZX extended distance; rugged|
|GLC-BX40-D-I||1000BASE-BX40-D for 40km Single-Fiber Bidirectional Applications; with DOM|
|GLC-BX40-DA-I||1000BASE-BX40-D (Alternative) for 40km Single-Fiber Bidirectional Applications; with DOM|
|GLC-BX40-U-I||1000BASE-BX40-U for 40km Single-Fiber Bidirectional Applications; with DOM|
|GLC-BX80-D-I||1000BASE-BX80-D for 80km Single-Fiber Bidirectional Applications; with DOM|
|GLC-BX80-U-I||1000BASE-BX80-U for 80km Single-Fiber Bidirectional Applications; with DOM|
|GLC-GE-DR-LX||100/1000BASE-LX long-wavelength; with DOM|
Which CISCO router is suitable as gateway router for medium size organization of about 80 client computers connected to the internet?
Cisco1900 Series Router is OK.
1941/K9 that I would wish to make to support for VPN?
That depends, if you want to setup IPSec VPN, you would need SL-19-SEC-K9 or l-sl-19-sec-k9 license; if you want to use SSL VPN, you should buy a fl-sslvpn**-k9, the number depends on your SSL users.
I am looking at the pictures of Cisco1941-k9, but on the back of the router, I don't see a Fiber input from my ISP Provider and Fiber output for my switch.Well, this is what I am going to get from my ISP. They will provide me a dedicated internet connection with a Fiber cable into my office. And it will be Internet only or data only. So, input in router will be Fiber and output from router should also be Fiber to my switch.
Do not worry, HWIC-1GE-SFP GigE High Speed WIC with One SFP Slot and EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU are designed for your problem. They can add SFP ports to 1900 2900 & 3900 Series Routers.
I bought a 1941W but i bought it with just IPBASE license and now in need of the securityk9 and SSL VPN for it. I just want to confirm that what Im purchasing is for an IOS with payload encryption. I’m just looking for SSL for upto 10 users.
SL-19-SEC-K9 & FL-SSLVPN10-K9 are either needed.
In site to site VPN, we know both end IP address, we assigned set peer cmd. If the interface are configured with DHCP(ISP), we don't know the interface IP address. At this scenario, how to configure site to site vpn. In remote VPN, how to configure remote VPN in cisco router. How to provide IP address dynamically to client host.
Don't know if it can be used with a single site-to-site VPN, but DMVPN can use NHRP to support non-hub with dynamic tunnel IPs. The client is configured with a hub's IP, and it uses NHRP to register its public IP with the hub. The hub then "knows" the remote IP. (NB: it also supports the remote IP being changed.)
What is the basic setup required to configure 3 ISPs on a router interface?
I would say that these are the basic steps for setting up 3 ISP on a single router. - decide which interface will be for which ISP. - obtain IP addressing information from each ISP. - configure appropriate IP address and subnet mask on each of the ISP interfaces. - configure address translation for each of the 3 ISP interfaces. - determine what approach you will use for routing. Will it be static routes or some dynamic routing protocol, or some mix of these? - implement the appropriate routing solution for each of the ISP.
We are receiving low internet upload speed (6-8Mps) at our office location. The download speed is good (50Mbps). Got in contact with the ISP Comcast and tried testing it bypassing our internal n/w i.e. connecting my laptop directly to Cienna (Comcast GW) and both speeds were around 50Mbps. Testing the same through my router the speed goes down. Just the Upload speed. Could there be a configuration in our router thats causing this? FYI on the internet interface the settings are 'Duplex full 'Speed auto
Clear the counters and change the speed and duplex to auto/auto.
We are looking to put Cisco routers into some client sites. Was looking at 1841's but they are end of life now I believe, can someone recommend an alternative / or it's replacement?
The 1941 is the successor to the 1841. However, new devices are faster, so you might be able to "downsize". For example, an 1841 is rated at 75 Kpps while a 890 is rated at 100 Kpps. Conversely, many new WAN circuits provide much more bandwidth then we usually obtained via TDM. If using such, you might need the faster successor or even a faster device.In other words, you may want to re-examine your needs rather then just using a successor platform becuase it's the successor platform.
I have bought new 1941 router and i have installed a new EHWIC-4ESG card to it, but unfortunately it is not being detected.Please suggest, i have tried with all the supported ios images. But still it is not working.
What IOS are you using? You need a minimum of 15.1(2)T.
If I purchased a Cisco ISR G2 router on Cisco IOS Software Release 15.0(1) M before the limitation was imposed, what should I do? And should I need to upgrade my Cisco IOS Software?
Assuming that you already have purchased the securityk9 package for encryption, you must purchase a HSEC-K9 license as a spare.
Why do I need to purchase the SEC-K9 license as a spare?
If you purchase a Cisco ISR G2 chassis and later decide to turn on security features, you must buy a SEC-K9 license. The administrator must download the license to the router and follow the license installation instructions that come with the license to be able to use the security features on the router.
On the Cisco ISR G2 routers with the SEC-K9 license, what tunnel count and performance throughput are available?
The SEC-K9 permanent licenses apply to the Cisco 1900, 2900, and 3900 ISR G2 platforms; these licenses limit all encrypted tunnel counts to 225 tunnels maximum for IP Security (IPsec), Secure Sockets Layer VPN (SSL VPN), a secure time-division multiplexing (TDM) gateway, and secure Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) and 1000 tunnels for Transport Layer Security (TLS) sessions. The SEC-K9 license limits encrypted throughput to less than or equal to 85-Mbps unidirectional traffic in or out of the ISR G2 router, with a bidirectional total of 170 Mbps. This requirement applies for the Cisco 1900, 2900, and 3900 ISR G2 platforms.
What's your advantages?
We are premium selected partner of Cisco. we are a professional supplier in network equipment field more than five years. We supply original products with good price to customers. We have professional sales team provide 24 hours free-consulting, and we also have professional technical team and after-sales department.
Is your product original?
Yes, our product is original, we only sell original Cisco product
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
|Delivery Options||Estimated Delivery Time|
|DHL||2-6 business days|
|Fedex||2-6 business days|
|Hong Kong EMS||5-12 business days|
|Hong Kong Air Parcel||10-20 business days|
|By Sea||10-20 business days|
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
NS IT TRADING LIMITED(nsitn.com) is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. NS IT TRADING LIMITED will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.NS IT TRADING LIMITED(nsitn.com) can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
NS IT TRADING LIMITED(nsitn.com) will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
NS IT TRADING LIMITED(nsitn.com) is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
100% Low Price Guarantee:
NS IT TRADING LIMITED(nsitn.com) provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed".
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.